POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Would this work? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 07:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  Would this work? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: The Mad Hatter
Subject: Would this work?
Date: 5 Mar 2005 01:40:00
Message: <web.422953b2dadc11bc721eaaf60@news.povray.org>
I've been thinking for this round of disasters, what happens with board
games?  Someone gets upset, and kicks it resulting in pieces flying all
over the place.  Or, someone throws the dice too hard at the wrong spot,
and POOF, all the setup pieces result in... well, disaster.

I have been trying to set this up, but now I wonder what voters would think,
is it deviating too far away from the theme?  I am trying to avoid the same
old match the generic flood/nuke theme exactly like 90% of users will.

Post a reply to this message