POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : 1 submission? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:02:43 EDT (-0400)
  1 submission? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: 1 submission?
Date: 31 Dec 2009 02:24:15
Message: <op.u5sj6lllufxv4h@xena>
I submitted my artwork for the space theme today. It seems there are no
other entrants. ??

At first the file didn't want to upload with Opera. I thought that maybe
it was because I zipped the Pov file with the 2 .inc's so I just uploaded
the Pov file.
Or maybe everybody else assumed there would be tons of entries and didn't
bother to enter? Then again with a theme like this, I'm guessing everybody
already has a scene for the theme and is waiting for the last minute to
upload...?

The IRTC is still running is it?