POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : TC-RTC Stills Competition November 2008 Server Time
29 Mar 2024 04:29:53 EDT (-0400)
  TC-RTC Stills Competition November 2008 (Message 4 to 13 of 13)
From: St
Subject: Re: TC-RTC Stills Competition November 2008
Date: 1 Jan 2009 05:40:39
Message: <495c9da7$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
news:k73pl4l6rrmd508l7f1pub1mj6hmnvdqiq@4ax.com...
> Sack Colin (the web developer) ;)

       Nah, he's valuable.  :)

        I'm not sure what's happened, but I wonder if it's anything to do
with the extra leap second?

        ~Steve~

> --
>
> Regards
>     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 1 Jan 2009 05:40:40
Message: <495c9da8@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message

> .... and the Forum provider, too...

    Yeah, that's the thing with free forums, you have no control.
Apparently, it's only the .co.uk domain that's down, and they just say
basically: "Hope it's back soon, sorry for the inconvenience."  :o/

   ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message