POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC Website Update - How Often Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:38:55 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC Website Update - How Often (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Kyle
Subject: IRTC Website Update - How Often
Date: 3 May 2006 11:46:29
Message: <e8jh525bdgs9cj1s9o41b429035e3i1483@4ax.com>
Hi all.

I was a participant in the IRTC stills competition for the first time
this past round.  I'm curious *not complaining* about how quickly the
web site is typically updated?  The voting page still says, "Voting
for the March-April 2006 round will open on 1 May 2006."  I'd like to
view the other entrant's submissions and I'm also interested in what
the next topic will be.

Is it typically a few days or so before the site is updated?  I'm
guessing that it is the case, based on some other posts I've read in
this forum.

Kyle

Post a reply to this message