POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Vista round open for voting Server Time
28 Mar 2024 16:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  Vista round open for voting (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: David Buck
Subject: Vista round open for voting
Date: 2 Mar 2010 06:47:49
Message: <4b8cfae5$1@news.povray.org>
The Vista round is open for voting.

I've had a report that one of the images is a photograph (all the green
is gone).  I can't verify this right now so I'll leave it to the
community.  If I get agreement I'll delete the image.

I've also seen one report here of someone who couldn't post the image in
time.  I don't mind posing it but again, I'll leave it to the community
to decide whether it's fair.

David

Post a reply to this message