POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : The "rebirth" round has completely disappeared Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:03:37 EDT (-0400)
  The "rebirth" round has completely disappeared (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Warp
Subject: The "rebirth" round has completely disappeared
Date: 1 Sep 2009 09:59:51
Message: <4a9d28d6@news.povray.org>
Am I simply being really blind, or has the current "rebirth" round
completely vanished from irtc.org?

  The front page lists the winners for the "testing" round, and there's
no mention of the "rebirth" round anywhere.

  "Current rounds" lists the new "time" round. No "rebirth" round mentioned
anywhere.

  "Past rounds" lists years, and the year 2009 goes to the "testing" round.
No "rebirth" shown.

  Logging in doesn't change anything.

  What happened?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> Am I simply being really blind, or has the current "rebirth" round
> completely vanished from irtc.org?
>
>   The front page lists the winners for the "testing" round, and there's
> no mention of the "rebirth" round anywhere.
>
>   "Current rounds" lists the new "time" round. No "rebirth" round mentioned
> anywhere.
>
>   "Past rounds" lists years, and the year 2009 goes to the "testing" round.
> No "rebirth" shown.
>
>   Logging in doesn't change anything.
>
>   What happened?
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

I confirm.

A small trick:
http://www.irtc.org/irtc/irtc?_n&pg=PriorRound&id=StillImages_July-August2009

but useless. :-(

I'm really impatient, but I suppose that David is cleaning up the "current
rounds."

Post a reply to this message

>> Am I simply being really blind, or has the current "rebirth" round
>> completely vanished from irtc.org?
>>
>>   The front page lists the winners for the "testing" round, and there's
>> no mention of the "rebirth" round anywhere.
>>
>>   "Current rounds" lists the new "time" round. No "rebirth" round mentioned
>> anywhere.
>>
>>   "Past rounds" lists years, and the year 2009 goes to the "testing" round.
>> No "rebirth" shown.
>>
>>   Logging in doesn't change anything.
>>
>>   What happened?
>>
>> --
>>                                                           - Warp
>
> I confirm.
>
> A small trick:
> http://www.irtc.org/irtc/irtc?_n&pg=PriorRound&id=StillImages_July-August2009
>
> but useless. :-(

   To see all the entries, if you're an entrant, just go to your account
then click on your entry, and the previous/next... :) ...that way I found
that Glenn McCarter has returned, and in good shape indeed!

--
Jaime

Post a reply to this message