POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Can't rate this round? Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:26:14 EDT (-0400)
  Can't rate this round? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: William Tracy
Subject: Can't rate this round?
Date: 25 Feb 2008 01:07:39
Message: <47c25b2b$1@news.povray.org>
Hmm, I can get to the rating area, I can fill out the form to rate an
image, and when I click the little button I get a pop-up that says
"Thank you for your rating."

Unfortunately, the rating never seems to take effect. I don't see the
rating filled in when I return to the rating area, and I don't see any
sign of the rating when I look at the images' pages online.

I don't see any ratings from anyone else, either--is everyone else
having the same problem?

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

Guns don't kill people, catchphrases kill people.
     -- jwo7777777, posting on Slashdot

Post a reply to this message

"William Tracy" <wtr### [at] calpolyedu> wrote in message

> I don't see any ratings from anyone else, either--is everyone else having
> the same problem?

     No, you need to vote on all entries first for them to count, so please
try again. Also, no results will show until the end of the month.

       ~Steve~

> --
> William Tracy
> afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu
>
> Guns don't kill people, catchphrases kill people.
>     -- jwo7777777, posting on Slashdot

Post a reply to this message

>      No, you need to vote on all entries first for them to count, so please
> try again. Also, no results will show until the end of the month.

I did go ahead and vote on every entry, even though I was getting no
feedback that my votes were recorded.

Should I just trust that my votes did in fact get saved?

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

"You cannot predict the future."
"I knew you were going to say that."

Post a reply to this message

> St. wrote:
>>      No, you need to vote on all entries first for them to count, so
>> please try again. Also, no results will show until the end of the month.
>
> I did go ahead and vote on every entry, even though I was getting no
> feedback that my votes were recorded.

      Yes, that's something I'll look into.

> Should I just trust that my votes did in fact get saved?

     Yes, I'm sure they did,  when I logged in to my account, my results
changed.

         ~Steve~