POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : _The History of Science_ comments Server Time
18 Apr 2024 02:04:39 EDT (-0400)
  _The History of Science_ comments (Message 11 to 20 of 33)
From: Hildur K
Subject: Re: _The History of Science_ comments
Date: 5 Sep 2007 09:15:00
Message: <web.46deaa94e14db43d625d3df20@news.povray.org>
This is how the ratings in the History of Science round are distributed:

 1st place - no. of ratings 8
 2nd place - no. of ratings 7
 3rd place - no. of ratings 7
 4th place - no. of ratings 6
 5th place - no. of ratings 5
 6th place - no. of ratings 5
 7th place - no. of ratings 3
 8th place - no. of ratings 3
 9th place - no. of ratings 1

Obviously only one submission has received votes from all voters.

Hildur

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 9 Sep 2007 03:06:11
Message: <46e39b63$1@news.povray.org>
"Hildur K." <hil### [at] 3dcafemailevery1net> schreef in bericht
> This is how the ratings in the History of Science round are distributed:
>
> 1st place - no. of ratings 8
> 2nd place - no. of ratings 7
> 3rd place - no. of ratings 7
> 4th place - no. of ratings 6
> 5th place - no. of ratings 5
> 6th place - no. of ratings 5
> 7th place - no. of ratings 3
> 8th place - no. of ratings 3
> 9th place - no. of ratings 1
>
> Obviously only one submission has received votes from all voters.

Wow!!  I admit that I had not looked this closely. So it means that voting
is just not finished at all. In fact, thinking about it, that is just what I
assumed also for some reason when I  voted on  september 1st. I didn't pay
much attention to what image got what place. I was a bit puzzled though,
about my image being first. That was not really my own opinion...

Thomas

Post a reply to this message