POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Can we comment on the 'The Black Robe' round? Server Time
18 Apr 2024 08:48:45 EDT (-0400)
  Can we comment on the 'The Black Robe' round? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Shay
Subject: Can we comment on the 'The Black Robe' round?
Date: 5 Jul 2007 20:36:27
Message: <468d8e8b@news.povray.org>
I have heard others say that reading comments is the most rewarding part
of entering the RTC. Can't say I share that sentiment, but POSTING
comments is very important to me now as the only way in which I can
support Steve's endeavor (not likely producing images any time soon).

Surprisingly, it seems that posting comments on the recently completed
round is not possible, at least for non-entrants. I want to do what I
can to make the entrant's work as rewarding as possible.

 -Shay

Post a reply to this message