POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New topic Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:46:38 EDT (-0400)
  New topic (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: St
Subject: New topic
Date: 1 Jul 2007 00:53:40
Message: <46873354@news.povray.org>
Morning folks!

    The new TC-RTC stills topic for July/August, is:  "The History of
Science" by Henry Smith Williams, 1863-1943.

       Thanks to those that entered the "The Black Robe" round!

         ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

>     The new TC-RTC stills topic for July/August, is:  "The History of
> Science" by Henry Smith Williams, 1863-1943.
>
>        Thanks to those that entered the "The Black Robe" round!
>
>          ~Steve~

Hildur

Post a reply to this message

>     The new TC-RTC stills topic for July/August, is:  "The History of
> Science" by Henry Smith Williams, 1863-1943.

Hmmm....I think I might get my teeth into this one.

Why *those* particular 80 years.  Did Hank have any special take on the
subject?

Post a reply to this message

>>     The new TC-RTC stills topic for July/August, is:  "The History of
>> Science" by Henry Smith Williams, 1863-1943.
>

> Hmmm....I think I might get my teeth into this one.
>
> Why *those* particular 80 years.  Did Hank have any special take on the
> subject?
Oh, that's when he was alive, duh, need sleep. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Post a reply to this message

From: Tek
Date: 5 Jul 2007 10:11:27
Message: <468cfc0f@news.povray.org>
Ok I'm confused, the topic is a book?!
Am I representing science or science as documented by Mr Williams?

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:46873354@news.povray.org...
> Morning folks!
>
>    The new TC-RTC stills topic for July/August, is:  "The History of
> Science" by Henry Smith Williams, 1863-1943.
>
>       Thanks to those that entered the "The Black Robe" round!
>
>         ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 5 Jul 2007 10:19:13
Message: <468cfde1@news.povray.org>
"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote in message
> Ok I'm confused, the topic is a book?!

      Yep.

> Am I representing science or science as documented by Mr Williams?

      You're representing science in any way that you want.  :o)

       ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: Tek
Date: 5 Jul 2007 10:22:05
Message: <468cfe8d$1@news.povray.org>
Ok awesome.

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:468cfde1@news.povray.org...

> "Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote in message
>> Ok I'm confused, the topic is a book?!
>
>      Yep.
>

>> Am I representing science or science as documented by Mr Williams?
>
>      You're representing science in any way that you want.  :o)
>
>       ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: "Jérôme M. Berger"
Date: 5 Jul 2007 13:20:07
Message: <468d2847$1@news.povray.org>

Post a reply to this message

From: Tek
Date: 5 Jul 2007 15:23:34
Message: <468d4536$1@news.povray.org>
Ah I didn't realise that! Thanks for explaining it :)

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

From: OpalPlanet
Date: 5 Jul 2007 16:50:01
Message: <web.468d5886a8917b3739928d3a0@news.povray.org>
Hey Tek -
Sorry for the off-topic post, but I saw you bouncing around here and hoped
to get your attention. :-)
I'm looking for some help, if you would be willing. The full message is
here:

http://news.povray.org/irtc.animations/thread/%3C3ebbebbf$1@news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=241984&toff=50

rather then reposting it and completely derailing the thread!

Thanks, and sorry again for the interuption,
OpalPlanet