POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : 100 days, 6 minutes, and 38 seconds... Server Time
28 Mar 2024 15:03:41 EDT (-0400)
  100 days, 6 minutes, and 38 seconds... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: St
Subject: 100 days, 6 minutes, and 38 seconds...
Date: 11 Apr 2007 04:19:02
Message: <461c99f6$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Guys

    Well, a 100 days of no IRTC...  And not whisper from anyone, anywhere.
:o/

     I've got to say that it's one of the weirdest things that I've
experienced.

   Anyway, I'm still in the fold with our new website, and it's coming along
nicely. It will be ready for the May-June Stills competition, but
unfortunately, at this time, it won't be able to host the Animations, so
what I propose to do for now, is to host the animations on
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/3dextra/ when the March-April Stills comp has
ended. I think this will still give the anim guys a chance to get something
completed, although, I don't know how this will tie-in with their comp end
date.

     If this is ok for now, then arrange to email your animations to me at:
mr_gold at tiscali.co.uk

    Stills Tracers: you do the same for this March-April round.

   I've been reading all the recent comments in both Stills and Animations,
and I'm sorry that I didn't personally answer a few of your questions and
thoughts at the time.

    So, keep on Tracing, and let's all look forward to the future!  :o)

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message