POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : So, what are we gonna do? Server Time
29 Mar 2024 01:48:36 EDT (-0400)
  So, what are we gonna do? (Message 39 to 48 of 58)
From: St
Subject: Re: So, what are we gonna do?
Date: 9 Mar 2007 04:48:13
Message: <45f12d5d$2@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote in message

> If it's no problem for you, Steve, I think it would be a good idea. 250k
> was no problem for me, but some more room to move in would be more
> confortable :-)

     Ok, we'll raise it to 350kb's.

        ~Steve~

> Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Hildur K
Date: 9 Mar 2007 08:00:01
Message: <web.45f15912ac010f74868934860@news.povray.org>
In the spirit of our our enthusiasm for the continuity of the IRTC or
alternatively, a similar competition, and most of us being POV users...

how about PORC - "Persistence Of Raytracing Competition",

I thought it might be appropriate to emphasize the admirable persistence of
everybody here

Hildur

Post a reply to this message