POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Looking into NEAR future. Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Looking into NEAR future. (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Andrey K
Subject: Looking into NEAR future.
Date: 18 Feb 2007 17:40:02
Message: <web.45d8d4acaaf44bda8123242a0@news.povray.org>
Well, end of February almost here. Main question (except famous Theory of
Everything) is what will be with topic for Mar-Apr?

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Looking into NEAR future.
Date: 19 Feb 2007 02:50:10
Message: <45d956b2@news.povray.org>
"Andrey K." <run### [at] yandexru> schreef in bericht
> Well, end of February almost here. Main question (except famous Theory of
> Everything) is what will be with topic for Mar-Apr?

Still nine days to go.... and countdown running....  :-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

"Andrey K." <run### [at] yandexru> wrote:
> Well, end of February almost here. Main question (except famous Theory of
> Everything) is what will be with topic for Mar-Apr?

I had an idea that for a topic I think might be fun and challenging:
"Before and After".  The objective would be to create a single image file
made up of two separate pictures depicting the same scene at two different
moments in time, one BEFORE "the Big Event" and one AFTER.
(It would be okay to render the two images as separate files and combine the
in post processing.)

Post a reply to this message

"Mike the Elder" <zer### [at] wyanorg> schreef in bericht

> I had an idea that for a topic I think might be fun and challenging:
> "Before and After".  The objective would be to create a single image file
> made up of two separate pictures depicting the same scene at two different
> moments in time, one BEFORE "the Big Event" and one AFTER.
> (It would be okay to render the two images as separate files and combine
> the
> in post processing.)

Hmm.... I like that!

Thomas