POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : upload puzzle... Server Time
23 Apr 2024 08:56:48 EDT (-0400)
  upload puzzle... (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: St
Subject: Re: upload puzzle...
Date: 7 Nov 2006 15:32:02
Message: <4550ed42@news.povray.org>
"Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>>   Ok, let's get our heads together and think of a punishment...   ;)
> Force the IRTC admin to render one of Gilles' masterpieces using only an
> abacus and a set of felt-tip pens.
>
> Only joking, I can appreciate Real Life must be the cause for our
> consternation!

       Real life is ok.  That's *our* challenge in this world, our real life
3D game if you like - but REAL.

     Yeah, real life is a right royal pain sometimes, but, you know, when
you have to confront it, then do so. Don't hold back in any way whatsoever
for the things that are really important, like your love for your partner.
Trust me on this.

      ~Steve~

> Bill

Post a reply to this message

"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> schreef in bericht
> hmmm...

Well, by the way, just received today my confirmation message!!

Thomas

Post a reply to this message