POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New Topic... Server Time
18 Apr 2024 10:06:11 EDT (-0400)
  New Topic... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: St
Subject: New Topic...
Date: 3 Sep 2006 07:20:22
Message: <44faba76$1@news.povray.org>
"Absence"

http://irtc.org/ftp/.message

  Could be interesting...

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: New Topic...
Date: 15 Sep 2006 17:16:20
Message: <450b1824$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
>    "Absence"
>
> http://irtc.org/ftp/.message
>
>   Could be interesting...
>
>      ~Steve~

I can't wait for all the checkered planes without reflective sphere ;).

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 15 Sep 2006 22:46:22
Message: <450b657e@news.povray.org>
"Eero Ahonen" <aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
>>    "Absence"
>>
>> http://irtc.org/ftp/.message
>>
>>   Could be interesting...
>>
>>      ~Steve~
>
> I can't wait for all the checkered planes without reflective sphere ;).

   LOL! Well, that's a whole new 'interesting' category...  :)

      ~Steve~

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 16 Sep 2006 16:53:51
Message: <450c645f$1@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen wrote:

> I can't wait for all the checkered planes without reflective sphere ;).

Ha! For a long time I actually have an idea for IRTC :). Apart from that
one I mentioned earlier, though :p.

> Eero Ahonen wrote:
>>
>> I can't wait for all the checkered planes without reflective sphere ;).
>>

> Ha! For a long time I actually have an idea for IRTC :). Apart from that
> one I mentioned earlier, though :p.

     Go for it Eero! The more, the merrier!  :)

       ~Steve~