POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Beavering away... Server Time
28 Mar 2024 15:58:55 EDT (-0400)
  Beavering away... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: St
Subject: Beavering away...
Date: 31 Aug 2006 14:50:17
Message: <44f72f69@news.povray.org>
I'm sincerely hoping that you're all beavering away to complete the
deadline, as this time around, there doesn't seem to be a lot of
participants. http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2006-08-31/   :o/

     Thankfully, I'm in there somewhere for this round, but I feel kind of
'flat' and deflated at this moment in time. I wish there were 'hundreds' of
participants.

      ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

> I'm sincerely hoping that you're all beavering away to complete the
> deadline, as this time around, there doesn't seem to be a lot of
> participants. http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2006-08-31/   :o/
>
>      Thankfully, I'm in there somewhere for this round, but I feel kind of
> 'flat' and deflated at this moment in time. I wish there were 'hundreds' of
> participants.
>
>       ~Steve~

Yes we are! :-) I submitted mine with a couple of hours to spare. Looks like
couple more entries have come in since.

Good luck everyone,

Rob.
http://www.fitzel.ca/dart/

Post a reply to this message

>> I'm sincerely hoping that you're all beavering away to complete the
>> deadline, as this time around, there doesn't seem to be a lot of
>> participants. http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2006-08-31/   :o/
>>
>>      Thankfully, I'm in there somewhere for this round, but I feel kind
>> of
>> 'flat' and deflated at this moment in time. I wish there were 'hundreds'
>> of
>> participants.
>>
>>       ~Steve~
>
> Yes we are! :-) I submitted mine with a couple of hours to spare. Looks
> like
> couple more entries have come in since.

       Sorry Rob, but wow, whoopee-do. 26 entries out of how many potentials
in this 3d graphics world?

> Good luck everyone,

     Sincerely, good luck to you and the others that entered, can't wait to
see your image and theirs.

> Rob.
> http://www.fitzel.ca/dart/

    Nice website there, and I have to say that I did enjoy your Music entry.

     ~Steve~