POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New Topic? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:51:18 EDT (-0400)
  New Topic? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mike the Elder
Subject: New Topic?
Date: 4 Jan 2006 11:20:00
Message: <web.43bbf4e344d7d58c5a8888d90@news.povray.org>
Does anyone out there happen to know the nexts stills topic.  Thanks in
advance for replies.

Post a reply to this message

From: RobF
Subject: Re: New Topic?
Date: 4 Jan 2006 22:05:01
Message: <web.43bc8bacdbddf3f229c50a910@news.povray.org>
"Mike the Elder" <zer### [at] wyanorg> wrote:
> Does anyone out there happen to know the nexts stills topic.  Thanks in
> advance for replies.

"Fire and Ice"

Rob.
http://www.fitzel.ca/dart/

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 5 Jan 2006 18:21:16
Message: <43bda9ec@news.povray.org>
"RobF" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
> "Mike the Elder" <zer### [at] wyanorg> wrote:
>> Does anyone out there happen to know the nexts stills topic.  Thanks in
>> advance for replies.
>
> "Fire and Ice"

    Cool subject, but "shown together" (irtc description), produces the most
horrendous scene in my mind...

     ~Steve~ <thinking how to even start this, and, at the moment, at a
loss>

> Rob.
> http://www.fitzel.ca/dart/

Post a reply to this message

>    Cool subject, but "shown together" (irtc description), produces the
> most horrendous scene in my mind...
>
>     ~Steve~ <thinking how to even start this, and, at the moment, at a

Hi,

I've started my (first ever) contribution. Since starting, I've come
with a few alternatives which I'm unlikely to pursue. The best one so
far was hell freezing over...

Cheers,
John