POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Protocol for "blogging" an IRTC image. Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:49:56 EDT (-0400)
  Protocol for "blogging" an IRTC image. (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Protocol for "blogging" an IRTC image.
Date: 12 Jan 2006 21:50:43
Message: <43c71582@news.povray.org>
Other sites like flickr have established in their TOS that when you submit a
photo to them, it is blogg-able by anyone unless you say otherwise.  Now
the IRTC probably says the exact opposite somewhere.

But is there any reasonable way to "blog" an image, where I say something
like, "hey look at what Jimmy did here?"

Post a reply to this message