POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Voting period expired? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Voting period expired? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Tek
Subject: Voting period expired?
Date: 12 Nov 2005 15:46:02
Message: <4376548a$1@news.povray.org>
When I tried to log on to vote on the IRTC today I got a message saying the
voting period had expired, but the site says voting ends on monday. Anyone
know what's going on?

I'd voted and left nice comments on nearly all the images, so I'm gonna be a
bit miffed if all that's vanished into the ether...

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message