POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Out of place Server Time
19 Apr 2024 09:52:33 EDT (-0400)
  Out of place (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Roberto Amorim
Subject: Out of place
Date: 3 Jan 2005 12:35:26
Message: <41d9825e@news.povray.org>

From: Zenial
Subject: Re: Out of place
Date: 5 Jan 2005 05:15:00
Message: <web.41dbbd48fc8b93bf29b761bc0@news.povray.org>
"Roberto Amorim" <wol### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

Is the new stills topic "Out of place"?
How do you know this? I don't see anything on the irtc site yet

Post a reply to this message

From: Roberto Amorim
Date: 5 Jan 2005 07:01:31
Message: <41dbd71b$1@news.povray.org>
> Is the new stills topic "Out of place"?

Yeah.

> How do you know this? I don't see anything on the irtc site yet

Connect to ftp.irtc.org and check the welcome message. I noticed that a
while ago, and now I always check there. :-)

Post a reply to this message

"Roberto Amorim" <wol### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > Is the new stills topic "Out of place"?
>
> Yeah.
>
> > How do you know this? I don't see anything on the irtc site yet
>
> Connect to ftp.irtc.org and check the welcome message. I noticed that a
> while ago, and now I always check there. :-)

Aaaaaah now I see it!
I even connected to ftp.irtc.org to look for it, but IE doesn't show welcome
messages. Thanks for the hint!

*starts thinking about an image*

Post a reply to this message

I guess you could make it on any topic you want and then say that its out of
place from the round, hehe

Skip

Post a reply to this message

> I guess you could make it on any topic you want and then say that its out
of
> place from the round, hehe

I knew I couldn't be the only one to think that! :-)

Post a reply to this message

"Roberto Amorim" <wol### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > Is the new stills topic "Out of place"?
>
> Yeah.
>
> > How do you know this? I don't see anything on the irtc site yet
>
> Connect to ftp.irtc.org and check the welcome message. I noticed that a
> while ago, and now I always check there. :-)

Does it usually take them so long to update the website???

Post a reply to this message

> Does it usually take them so long to update the website???

Yes. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

That's the reason why I don't participate anymore ...

JC

--
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)

Post a reply to this message