POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Great Inventions Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:27:02 EDT (-0400)
  Great Inventions (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: joeydee
Subject: Great Inventions
Date: 8 Jun 2004 18:52:22
Message: <40c64326$1@news.povray.org>
Don't know what to say... uh.. surprised! Thanks a lot!
There were many good ideas this round and I had no hope to be among the
winners this time :)

Post a reply to this message

From: joeydee
Subject: Re: Great Inventions
Date: 8 Jun 2004 18:58:57
Message: <40c644b1@news.povray.org>
P.S.: joeydee == Jochen Diehl

Post a reply to this message

From: fcueto
Date: 8 Jun 2004 22:37:33
Message: <40c677ed$1@news.povray.org>
joeydee wrote:
> Don't know what to say... uh.. surprised! Thanks a lot!
> There were many good ideas this round and I had no hope to be among the
> winners this time :)

Well, I think you deserved it well... Both the texturing and the
modeling are awesome.

I'm glad I ranked 19 from 91 :)

Congratulations,

Fernando