POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Stats up to date Server Time
26 Apr 2024 09:13:00 EDT (-0400)
  Stats up to date (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: JC (Exether)
Subject: Stats up to date
Date: 3 Apr 2004 10:06:45
Message: <406ed305$1@news.povray.org>
The IRTC stats web site is up to date with the last results.

JC
--
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Subject: Re: Stats up to date
Date: 3 Apr 2004 16:45:09
Message: <406f3065$1@news.povray.org>
"JC (Exether)" <no### [at] spamfr> wrote in message
> The IRTC stats web site is up to date with the last results.

     Thanks JC. Very handy and good work. Appreciated.

     ~Steve~

From: Cindy Lamma
Date: 3 Apr 2004 20:55:57
Message: <406f6b2d@news.povray.org>
What is this!???

I did not get first place.  I demand a re-count!

"JC (Exether)" <no### [at] spamfr> wrote in message
> The IRTC stats web site is up to date with the last results.
>
> JC
> --
> http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)

Post a reply to this message

It's a web stite with statistics about the IRTC competition, just follow
the link from my signature.

JC

Cindy Lamma wrote:

> What is this!???
>
> I did not get first place.  I demand a re-count!
>

> "JC (Exether)" <no### [at] spamfr> wrote in message
>
>>The IRTC stats web site is up to date with the last results.
>>
>>JC
>>--
>>http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)

--
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)

Post a reply to this message

> "JC (Exether)" <no### [at] spamfr> wrote in message
>
>>The IRTC stats web site is up to date with the last results.
>

>      Thanks JC. Very handy and good work. Appreciated.
>
>      ~Steve~
>

>>JC
>>--
>>http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)

--
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)

Post a reply to this message

> It's a web stite with statistics about the IRTC competition, just
> follow the link from my signature.

> Its'n dilemma wrote:
>
> > What is this!???
> >
> > I did not get first place.  I demand a re-count!

--
Bye,
   Ingo.

http://www.freio.de

Post a reply to this message

>>It's a web stite with statistics about the IRTC competition, just
>>follow the link from my signature.
>

>>Its'n dilemma wrote:
>>

>>>What is this!???
>>>
>>>I did not get first place.  I demand a re-count!

Oups I read : "I did not get it first (place)"   :-)

--
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)