POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : tum-te-tum-te-tum... Server Time
7 May 2024 20:14:25 EDT (-0400)
  tum-te-tum-te-tum... (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Cindy Lamma
Subject: Re: tum-te-tum-te-tum...
Date: 1 Apr 2004 19:29:11
Message: <406cb3d7$1@news.povray.org>
I thought I should put up another notice.
The results are still not posted.  It has been decided that the rounds for
the last contest
will not be put on display, as by the time this is done, the next contest
will be over anyway.

This is official.

"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:4069f28f@news.povray.org...

> "Cindy Lamma" <Che### [at] uftlabsorg> wrote in message
> > Relax.  It is official, I have recieved first place.
> > Now, move along all you people, get back to work!
>
>  Heheh, hey Cindy, I certainly hope you have. I wonder (without
> checking) if it would be a first for a lady?
>
>    ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

> I thought I should put up another notice.
> The results are still not posted.  It has been decided that the
rounds for
> the last contest
> will not be put on display, as by the time this is done, the next
contest
> will be over anyway.
>
> This is official.

  LMAO! You're not wrong! Hmm... Come to think of it, I wasn't wrong
in a previous post either... Hey, I might be the only one that voted,
and if that's the case...??  <Smirk> - (Doh! Your 'own' votes don't
count when using winvote!)

     ;)

   ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

I also read that we were going to have to pay to view the IRTC web site. :-p

I decided that for my own health I wouldn't do the next round, I can't
stand waiting that much,

JC

--
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)