POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Its Up Server Time
26 Apr 2024 00:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Its Up (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Jason
Subject: Its Up
Date: 12 Mar 2004 10:23:01
Message: <4051d5d5$1@news.povray.org>
Just though I would let everyone know that the site is updated and that
Great Inventions  is the new topic.

Post a reply to this message

From: JC (Exether)
Subject: Re: Its Up
Date: 13 Mar 2004 17:41:51
Message: <40538e2f$1@news.povray.org>
Unfortunately, I seem to be unable to vote ...
I tried re-registering, it seemed to work, but I still can't login ...
Anyone else experiencing the same problem ?

JC

--
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)

Post a reply to this message

> Unfortunately, I seem to be unable to vote ...
> I tried re-registering, it seemed to work, but I still can't login ...
> Anyone else experiencing the same problem ?
>
> JC
>
> Jason wrote:
>
>> Just though I would let everyone know that the site is updated and that
>> Great Inventions  is the new topic.

Do you have an entry in this round?

Post a reply to this message

I have the same problem.  My old name and password do not work, so I
registered a new one.  The registration went through (I got e-mail
confirmation), but it still will not allow me in to vote.

--
Doug Eichenberg
www.getinfo.net/douge

"Doug Eichenberg" <dou### [at] nlsnet> wrote in message
> I have the same problem.  My old name and password do not work, so I
> registered a new one.  The registration went through (I got e-mail
> confirmation), but it still will not allow me in to vote.

      Strange. I had the same with Winvote - it wouldn't accept my
votes twice - I then cut and pasted the votes into a new email. I
*think* it worked.

     ~Steve~

> --
> Doug Eichenberg
> www.getinfo.net/douge
> dou### [at] nlsnet
> JC (Exether) <no### [at] spamfr> wrote in message
> > Unfortunately, I seem to be unable to vote ...
> > I tried re-registering, it seemed to work, but I still can't login
> > Anyone else experiencing the same problem ?
> >
> > JC
> >
> > Jason wrote:
> >
> > > Just though I would let everyone know that the site is updated
and that
> > > Great Inventions  is the new topic.
> >
> > --
> > http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)

Post a reply to this message

>> Unfortunately, I seem to be unable to vote ...
>> I tried re-registering, it seemed to work, but I still can't login ...
>> Anyone else experiencing the same problem ?
>>
>> JC
>>
>> Jason wrote:
>>
>>> Just though I would let everyone know that the site is updated and that
>>> Great Inventions  is the new topic.
>>

> Do you have an entry in this round?

--
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)

Post a reply to this message

I went back and registered again and now it appears to be working.  *shrug*

--
Doug Eichenberg
www.getinfo.net/douge