POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC Proposal... Server Time
24 Apr 2024 21:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC Proposal... (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: St
Subject: IRTC Proposal...
Date: 10 Feb 2004 21:46:45
Message: <40299795@news.povray.org>
Seeing as everything is getting more advanced with computers and
PoV-Ray now, is it possible that the IRTC stills competition can be
every three months instead of two months?

    Four comps a year instead of five? More time, better images? From
more people?

    Seriously - just a thought/suggestion. Please debate with your
views.

    I don't mind two months, but it sure gets tricky towards the
end...  ;)

    ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

>  Seeing as everything is getting more advanced with computers and
> PoV-Ray now, is it possible that the IRTC stills competition can be
> every three months instead of two months?

I'm quite happy with the two month contests, but maybe announcing the
would be better for people who want to spend more time on a smaller
number of entries per year ?

Bernard

Post a reply to this message