POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Fungus Server Time
25 Apr 2024 10:36:04 EDT (-0400)
  Fungus (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: gonzo
Subject: Fungus
Date: 2 Dec 2003 01:48:53
Message: <3fcc35d5@news.povray.org>
A great take on the topic. Reminds me of some fall walks along the river
where I grew up.  The treestump is superbly modelled and textured and the
moss realistically patched over it. The lighting has a nice feel of
filtering down through overhanging trees, giving the image much more of an
environment than it actually contains.  Good job.

RG

Post a reply to this message