POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New IRTC Stills Topic is "Future" Server Time
8 May 2024 22:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  New IRTC Stills Topic is "Future" (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Re: New IRTC Stills Topic is "Future"
Date: 10 Nov 2003 08:23:35
Message: <3faf9157@news.povray.org>

news:3fae0c4f@news.povray.org...
> Txemi Jendrix <tji### [at] euskalnetnet> wrote in message
> > I've seen some images that seem to have the same author (and the
> > same skeleton) even though they appear as sent by different people.

For what it's worth, here's the list of the images that seem to have a
relationship with arzfrmle.jpg, which seems to be the "mother" image.

bddecay.jpg, cjedecay.jpg, costadcy.jpg, decay2.jpg, kckearny.jpg,
lostsoul.jpg, pdhdecay.jpg, sdwdecay.jpg, sfdecay.jpg, smdecay.jpg,
tombskle.jpg

3 share indeed the same railing (arzfrmle, kckearny, pdhdecay), 2 share the
same email (bddecay, cjedecay), 2 share the same tree (costadcy, pdhdecay),
2 share the same height field (bdedecay, sdwdecay), 3 claim to have used
Rhino with Bryce (arzfrmle, bddecay, costdcy). Only 2 (arzfrmle and smdecay)
don't include a skeleton+grave.

In fact, the key to this mystery is perhaps in the arzfrmle description :
"My computer graphics students were assigned to make a 'haunted house' image
for
Halloween and the extension of that project grew to a second story and a
picket
fence. "

The arzfrmle author is a CG teacher (which can be verified through his
domain name), and I guess that all these images are from his students...

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com

Post a reply to this message