POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New IRTC Topic "Decay" Server Time
25 Apr 2024 08:46:08 EDT (-0400)
  New IRTC Topic "Decay" (Message 1 to 10 of 38)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Subject: New IRTC Topic "Decay"
Date: 1 Sep 2003 12:09:07
Message: <3f536f23@news.povray.org>
Hi all.
I'm back from vacation and checking the ftp site I found
there is a new topic "Decay" and the zip files of the
surrealism round are ready to download.
Good luck to all the entrants (including me ;-)
Bye

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com

Post a reply to this message

Waoww, I looked at the images, and I can tell surrealism is a very high
level round !! (I'm not talking of my entry of course :-)

JC

Txemi Jendrix wrote:
> Hi all.
> I'm back from vacation and checking the ftp site I found
> there is a new topic "Decay" and the zip files of the
> surrealism round are ready to download.
> Good luck to all the entrants (including me ;-)
> Bye
>
> Txemi Jendrix
> http://www.txemijendrix.com

Post a reply to this message