POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : More mystery notables Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:39:01 EDT (-0400)
  More mystery notables (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: gonzo
Subject: More mystery notables
Date: 13 Aug 2003 01:07:32
Message: <3f39c794@news.povray.org>
A couple others I thought stood out:

Codicil  -  Kzerphii Toomk
The deep colors and crackly textures lend an emotional quality; part
anguish, part horror, that I usually expect to see in a painting, not in a
ray traced image.  Excellent.

Haunted  -  Hildur Kolbrun Andresdottir
Incredible amount of detail, carefully arranged, with wonderful texturing &
lighting.  A bit dark, but the dark fits the scene. Great work!

RG

Post a reply to this message