POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Mystery...Puzzled Server Time
25 Apr 2024 02:53:38 EDT (-0400)
  Mystery...Puzzled (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Shay
Subject: Mystery...Puzzled
Date: 4 Aug 2003 16:07:54
Message: <3f2ebd1a@news.povray.org>
I like this picture. James Moore obscured the dead face of the poser
character, which helped a lot. I think that the effect would be more
powerful if the puzzle were much larger and if the creator had many more
tools. He doesn't look very challenged to me at all. The dice are
*great*! Their inclusion made this picture for me.

 -Shay

Post a reply to this message