POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Strange Server Time
25 Apr 2024 14:08:02 EDT (-0400)
  Strange (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Subject: Strange
Date: 22 Jul 2003 17:02:12
Message: <3f1da654@news.povray.org>
No one has asked for the results in the past days...
No one has posted here that the IRTC results are out...
Is there anybody out there?...
Well, congratulations to the winners.
See you... maybe...

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Marjorie Graterol
Subject: Re: Strange
Date: 22 Jul 2003 17:56:42
Message: <3f1db31a$1@news.povray.org>
Maybe they're looking at the results :-)

My congratulations to the winners and thanks for the comments on my entry, I
appreciate it.

Regards,
Marjorie

"Txemi Jendrix" <tji### [at] euskalnetnet> wrote in message
> No one has asked for the results in the past days...
> No one has posted here that the IRTC results are out...
> Is there anybody out there?...
> Well, congratulations to the winners.
> See you... maybe...
>
> Txemi Jendrix