POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Winvote? Server Time
24 Apr 2024 06:02:47 EDT (-0400)
  Winvote? (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: emediez
Subject: Winvote?
Date: 5 Jul 2003 12:57:03
Message: <3f07035f$1@news.povray.org>
Hi
Winvote link is broken -from the message sent by IRTC-. Bob Franke's mail
address is not working either (bounced back).
I would like to know where can I download Winvote from.
Thanks in advance,
Marjorie Graterol

Post a reply to this message

Not sure where you can d/l it, but I did my voting on the website with no
problem... maybe use that as a last resort.

--
Douglas C. Eichenberg
dou### [at] nlsnet

Post a reply to this message

> Winvote link is broken -from the message sent by IRTC-. Bob Franke's mail
> address is not working either (bounced back).
> I would like to know where can I download Winvote from.
> Thanks in advance,
> Marjorie Graterol

Hi Marjorie.
I've been trying to find a copy of Winvote in my HD but I can't find it.
You can always try JVote to do the job.
http://www.buckosoft.com/irtc/JVote/

Hope this helps.
PS: Nice image, good luck in the IRTC.

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com

Post a reply to this message

I've got it in a .zip file Marjorie, do you want me to mail it?
(829kb's)

  ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

>   I've got it in a .zip file Marjorie, do you want me to mail it?
> (829kb's)
>
>   ~Steve~

Hi, Yes pliz!
eme### [at] swbellnet