POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Architecture...Spatial Crunch Server Time
23 Apr 2024 14:15:50 EDT (-0400)
  Architecture...Spatial Crunch (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Shay
Subject: Architecture...Spatial Crunch
Date: 6 Jun 2003 10:06:00
Message: <3ee09fc8$1@news.povray.org>
This is a tired idea for a picture but an excellent subject for cg. This
is the king of idea that gets my imagination going thinking about all of
the possible little intricate details. Unfortunately, there are no
details here. The high resolution map used for the Earth makes the space
colony look even less detailed by comparison.

 -Shay

Post a reply to this message