POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Architecture...Overlook. Server Time
23 Apr 2024 04:39:13 EDT (-0400)
  Architecture...Overlook. (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Jim Charter
Subject: Architecture...Overlook.
Date: 30 May 2003 12:55:13
Message: <3ed78cf1@news.povray.org>
The frailty of the human psyche can lead to madness and desolation.
Is it this frailty, or that of individual aspiration that is
mocked by the castle of cards?  From the text, "beauty can be found
in the most unlikely places." we can infer that the artist meant to the
scene to be sentimental or poignant.  That the castle of cards
represents the beauty hidden within the overlooked soul.  I applaud the
attempt here  to explore the topic beyond merely presenting a piece of
architecture.

-Jim

Post a reply to this message