POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Now the latest (closed) round disappeared completely? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 04:34:05 EDT (-0400)
  Now the latest (closed) round disappeared completely? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: John Coppens
Subject: Now the latest (closed) round disappeared completely?
Date: 20 Nov 2009 16:00:12
Message: <20091120180011.32d96b1f.john@johncoppens.com>
Hi all...

What happened to the last round?

And a Q: I don't know if it's a feature or bug: I get random pages from
the archives when connecting to the site. If a feature, shouldn't there
be some explanation? (personally I like the idea).

John

Post a reply to this message

John Coppens <joh### [at] johncoppenscom> wrote:
> Hi all...
>
> What happened to the last round?
>
> And a Q: I don't know if it's a feature or bug: I get random pages from
> the archives when connecting to the site. If a feature, shouldn't there
> be some explanation? (personally I like the idea).
>
> John

I noticed that, at first I thought I must have clicked the wrong link. Still it
was a great image from a 2004 round that I had not seen before so worth a look.

Sean