POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Where do -comments- appear on the tc-rtc? : Where do -comments- appear on the tc-rtc? Server Time: 24 Sep 2020 21:21:14 GMT
  Where do -comments- appear on the tc-rtc?
From: Hildur K
Date: 1 Jul 2007 13:10:02
I just finished voting on the Black Robe round and I noticed several people
have voted already. Later I´d like to write some comments when I´ve got my
brain around it.

I didn´t see any comments written on the images, are the comments not
visible to other members, only to the person who submitted the image?

Or are there none written yet?

I always like to read other people´s comments on the images. I find that
part sometimes the most interesting. Some people notice things and concepts
and important details I haven´t even seen!

Just wondering,

Hildur

***from file: notable for lighting texturing modeling composition***