POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : The ice is broken... : Re: The ice is broken... Server Time: 28 Sep 2020 14:08:17 GMT
  Re: The ice is broken...
From: milco2006
Date: 30 Jun 2007 00:25:01
I am also sorry to have to make apologies for not entering this round. It
seems a shame and I realise thatnot many images have been entered however
my image is not finished and I am currently using the first internet access
and for that matter electricity for my laptop since I arrived in switzerland
2 weeks ago. I realise these are all just excuses for my late start on the
image (Due to uni exams)!

I also just want to encourage steve to keep going even with a low turnout as
I am sure during the summer is not always the easiest time for people to
enter. Hope some more entries come in and I will be eagerly anticipating
the next topic which I will definatly hope to start working on an image
for.

Cheers for running the site,

Malcolm