POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Before and After and new website : Re: Before and After and new website Server Time: 26 Sep 2020 15:35:41 GMT
  Re: Before and After and new website
From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 2 May 2007 07:40:02
Hi guys!

Until last week I thought I could participate, but, alas, I had much to do
with RL and another POV project I am working on. My idea was an old house
between modern shiny skyscrapers, the old house in the same manner and in
line my POVLab (TINA Chep round).

I just had a quick look at the entries: good works and congratulations to
entrants!

May I comment though I did not enter this round?

   Friendly

      Bruno