POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC viewing : IRTC viewing Server Time: 24 Sep 2020 21:22:34 GMT
  IRTC viewing
From: milco2006
Date: 31 Jan 2007 14:15:01
Hey,

As people may have noticed there is now a viewing page for the irtc Nov-Dec
round. However having become excited i noticed my image was not among those
available for viewing despite a submission within plenty of time and such. I
submitted it by email not through the ftp (it wouldnt work as the network i
am on at the moment stops me uploading to ftps annoyingly.) Can anyone
help/ shed any light on why this might have happened? Has anyone else found
a problem with their image not appearing?

Malcolm (a newbie to irtc submission although a seasoned raytracer)