POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Where to post your final TINA CHeP images. : Re: Where to post your final TINA CHeP images. Server Time: 28 Sep 2020 14:53:08 GMT
  Re: Where to post your final TINA CHeP images.
From: St
Date: 27 Jan 2007 20:00:00
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> Hey, hi all.

 <snip>

>   If I've missed anything out, please let me know.
>
>   Good luck all, I'm certainly looking forward to seeing the results! :o)

  But, I should also mention (as Markus Altendorff did in p.b.anim's) that
if you want, just post or mail a link if you're hosting your image already
on your own webspace, I'll come and grab the appropriate files. All I want
to do is collate all the images in one place for viewing ~ hopefully in the
same vein as the IRTC.

   ~Steve~