POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Results are in!! : Re: Results are in!! Server Time: 24 Sep 2020 21:08:34 GMT
  Re: Results are in!!
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 28 Nov 2006 10:15:01
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> And congratulations to Bill for winning the first place!! Well earned
> indeed!!
Thank you everyone for voting my image into the top spot. I was genuinely
shocked by the result - I thought there were a number of strong images in
this crop that would outdo mine comfortably! Congratulations to the other
winners.

Bill

PS all I need to do now is sort out my lighting for a higher-quality render!
Must... obtain... perfection... :-D