POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : upload puzzle... : Re: upload puzzle... Server Time: 28 Sep 2020 15:50:25 GMT
  Re: upload puzzle...
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 1 Nov 2006 23:15:00
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>   Ok, let's get our heads together and think of a punishment...   ;)
Force the IRTC admin to render one of Gilles' masterpieces using only an
abacus and a set of felt-tip pens.

Only joking, I can appreciate Real Life must be the cause for our
consternation! I too am awaiting final confirmation from an FTP submission.
Let's not cross too many fingers guys, we might jinx it!

Bill