POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Results : Results Server Time: 22 Sep 2020 14:46:49 GMT
  Results
From: Rene Bui
Date: 19 Sep 2006 07:15:01
Thank You All for your comments and votes!
Despite a very small number of participants, it was a not so bad round I
guess.

Of course my favorite was Quincy by Phil Brewer.
Phil: your image reminds me the Becher's work.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernd_and_Hilla_Becher
http://www.hildania.de/users/hildi/wiki/BerndUndHillaBecher.jpg

Sean: yes, the stone step is actually Wings, just uv-mapped with a stone
texture and bump mapped with a simple Pov granite.

Well, congrats to all and good luck for the next round ! ;-)