POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : current tpic : Re: current tpic Server Time: 20 Sep 2020 17:54:47 GMT
  Re: current tpic
From: Hildur K
Date: 2 Jul 2006 11:40:01
"Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> Hi,
> do you see your entry in ftp://irtc.org/pub/stills/2006-06-30/ ?
> If not, you should send it once again by web submissions.
>
> Norbert Kern

Hi everybody,

I´ve been trying to access the IRTC ftp server to view the latest images,
but I don´t seem to be able to open neither the image files or the text
files.

I get "ftp folder error 550 failed to open directory" in IE and "550 failed
to change directory" in Mozilla Firefox.   The same goes for the older
rounds, can´t view them either.

In IE I only get the welcome message and no visible directories but in MF I
can open the folders but there seemes to be no way to view the content
although I can see my entry is in fact listed there. (I did use web
submission and immediately received a confirmation.)

I now tried to follow the link in the above message directly in IE and it
makes my browser stop responding.

Is the server down or have my browser settings gone wrong? Does anybody else
have the same problem?

Hildur K