POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : waiting... : Re: waiting... Server Time: 25 Sep 2020 17:24:34 GMT
  Re: waiting...
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 21 May 2006 12:30:01
You are far from being the only one with such a concern.  Thank you for
raising the issue and for supplying information on how to access the images
along with the comment and voting pages.  Even though there are alternative
means of access, it is still worrying that twenty-one days have gone by
with no update of the main page.  Iím hoping that someone who is directly
associated with the IRTC will kindly come forward with an update.  I hope
everyone is well.

A repeat of info for anyone reading this who might have missed Mr. Kernís
other post: The new topic is "Light and Fog".

Best Regards,
Mike C.