POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC website - updated! : IRTC website - updated! Server Time: 24 Sep 2020 21:50:58 GMT
  IRTC website - updated!
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 8 Jul 2007 21:10:45
Hi,

dbott posted a note in irtc.animations regarding the IRTC
website. The IRTC website yesterday had this text added in
the "ON HIATUS" note:

quote:
Update from the POV-Ray Webmaster: Some people have written
to us regarding this (as we host the IRTC). We are aware of
the situation and are investigating a solution; we want to
see the IRTC continue in one form or another. An
announcement will be placed here and on IRTC-L when we have
something to advise [Jul 7 2007].
/quote

-Markus