POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC Forum registration Server Time
25 Apr 2024 00:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  TC Forum registration (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: s day
Subject: TC Forum registration
Date: 16 Sep 2013 15:40:00
Message: <web.52375e38ad828ac9ff9dc0640@news.povray.org>
Hi Thomas,

I have re-submitted a registration, it would not let me use the same
username/email address so the new username is SeanDayTC.

Thanks

Sean

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: TC Forum registration
Date: 17 Sep 2013 03:13:27
Message: <52380117$1@news.povray.org>
On 16-9-2013 21:38, s.day wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> I have re-submitted a registration, it would not let me use the same
> username/email address so the new username is SeanDayTC.

You have been activated, Sean. Thanks for your patience. I still did not
get the notification directly so I shall have to look into the problem
and solve it somehow, but that is not /your/ problem ;-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> You have been activated, Sean. Thanks for your patience. I still did not
> get the notification directly so I shall have to look into the problem
> and solve it somehow, but that is not /your/ problem ;-)
>
> Thomas

Thanks Thomas,

Just logged on and posted a message to check it is all working.

Sean

Post a reply to this message

>> You have been activated, Sean. Thanks for your patience. I still did not
>> get the notification directly so I shall have to look into the problem
>> and solve it somehow, but that is not /your/ problem ;-)
>>
>> Thomas
>
> Thanks Thomas,
>
> Just logged on and posted a message to check it is all working.

Good.

I am worried that, this time, I did not get any notice from the forum
about your application. I shall monitor the forum applications, if any,
closely.

Thomas