POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Bulk download via FTP, can't find it anymore Server Time
29 Mar 2024 08:49:37 EDT (-0400)
  Bulk download via FTP, can't find it anymore (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Hotaru
Subject: Bulk download via FTP, can't find it anymore
Date: 16 Nov 2010 08:15:01
Message: <web.4ce283ca25d5697f2565d9bc0@news.povray.org>
Hi, I want to to download all still images (and if possible the animations) of
the IRTC. I remember that sometime in 2004 I did this already via FTP. The old
IRTC page, which is thankfully still online (just love the old layout btw), also
still refers to FTP. But I simply can not find the FTP site anymore, and the
link on the old pages is not valid anymore (tried on different days).

Where can I download all still in bulk?

Post a reply to this message

> Hi, I want to to download all still images (and if possible the animations) of
> the IRTC. I remember that sometime in 2004 I did this already via FTP. The old
> IRTC page, which is thankfully still online (just love the old layout btw), also
> still refers to FTP. But I simply can not find the FTP site anymore, and the
> link on the old pages is not valid anymore (tried on different days).
>
> Where can I download all still in bulk?

See my posting in the next thread "IRTC Server Problem" from 11. Jan. 2011. You
can find the old content at
ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/graphics/irtc

regards,
owl