POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Submissions not viewable? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:38:47 EDT (-0400)
  Submissions not viewable? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: jhu
Subject: Submissions not viewable?
Date: 30 Apr 2010 20:50:01
Message: <web.4bdb7a9dd7be4f835da9c9f20@news.povray.org>
I just submitted something. I can see it when I'm logged into the site. But when
I log out, I get a message saying that there are no submissions for the round.
Is this normal behavior with regard to the prior rounds?

Post a reply to this message

You can't see other people's submissions until after the round is open
for voting and viewing.

David Buck