POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : vote counter , a problem Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:04:10 EDT (-0400)
  vote counter , a problem (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Le Forgeron
Subject: vote counter , a problem
Date: 5 Apr 2014 10:41:55
Message: <53401633$1@news.povray.org>
I got a problem, now that I voted for all the entries of this round
(Star, part 2):

Use below to vote for 12 of the 13 entries (1 image is yours)
You have voted for 13 of the 12 entries
(You need to vote for all entries before they are counted)

And no, I did not vote for my own entry. 13 / 12 ? where is the hidden
one ? the  voting page displays 13 pictures, mine included...

Post a reply to this message